COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Vulture~Wild Bird Wednesday~071013

First, I can't believe my summer vacation is nearly half over.  WHERE did the time go?...sigh...Anyway, yesterday up at the horse ranch, a large shadow drifted over me, so I looked up to see a vulture circling above.  I don't often see them up there anymore, so I ran a few steps to get some better shots (I hope...) Then, POOF~it was gone! Wild Bird Wednesday for July 10, 2013.  To visit Wild Bird Wednesday, please go to:   http://paying-ready-attention-gallery.blogspot.com/   NOTE***PLEASE click on the photos to enlarge them.  I am not a professional photographer.


, 2013.

4 comments:

  1. Great in-flight photos. It's always good to see a bird soaring above like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not easy to get good in flight shots you did really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice flight shots! I like watching the vultures soaring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may not be a professional photographer, but you are a VERY good one!

    ReplyDelete