COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

42nd anniversary yesterday

Where has the time gone?  Yesterday was our 42nd wedding anniversary.  HA!  Some years I thought we'd never make it, but we did (so far...)  We had a nice, quiet dinner and hubby connected the new sound bar for the TV that he bought for me (yeah, right!) and we watched "Longmire".  I fell asleep in my chair by 8:00, however!  Long day yesterday and it was about 108 here.  By the weekend, it will be 110 degrees...ugh...

Roses up at the ranch.  I can't grow roses.  I have killed EVERY rose plant I've ever planted.  My parents had beautiful ones, but I just cannot grow them!

5 comments:

  1. Happy belated anniversary to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 42nd Anniversary! That is a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. Hope it was wonderful. We hit 41 next month so you're one up on us haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I was going t try growing them...LOL! Congratulations!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy anniversary -- 43 for us this last May 7.

    ReplyDelete