COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, June 20, 2014

Western fences near Lake Tahoe~Good Fences~062014

I always love coming up to Lake Tahoe.  When I was a kid, my mom and aunt used to bring my cousin and I up to Camp Richardson.  They were cousins to the family that owned it, the Richardson family.  Don and I would play with his wooden Lincoln logs and throw them at each other.  Camp Richardson, in those days, wasn't as busy or as crowded as it is now.  Frankly, I don't think I would camp there today...too many people.  But, in the early 60's, it was a great vacation from the suburbs of Los Angeles.

One thing I always loved, and still do, are the fences up here.  Real Western fences!  Like these zig-zag ones, made with REAL logs!

Good Fences for June 20, 2014.   To visit Good Fences, please go to:   http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/



3 comments:

  1. those are so cool! - as long as i don't have to mow next to them. :)

    thanks for linking in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real old fashioned country fencing..... love it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my favorite kinds f fences!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete