COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, June 6, 2014

Clouds above Deep Canyon ~ SkyWatch Friday~060614



We haven't had many clouds lately, except for Wednesday.  I took these photos last weekend, when I drove up to see my horses.  Quad, my off-the-track thoroughbred, needs to have his teeth done and they ALL need their shots.  I'll be heading up there either tomorrow morning or Sunday morning.  It's supposed to be 110 here over the weekend and into Monday...SUMMER IS HERE.  SkyWatch Friday for June 6, 2014.  To visit SWF, please go to:   http://skyley.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Those wispy clouds look wonderful!!

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 110! I don't know how you deal with that heat!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. my post got away from me - anyway, not sure if it posted. I do love the desert but the heat not so much anymore.

    ReplyDelete