COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, June 5, 2014

I'm up to my eyeballs right now with last minute school stuff! :-(

I'll be loading grades into my gradebook Friday night and most of the weekend...sigh...We have an exectronic grade book, but it only loaded or transferred grades from one of our required subject areas!  ACK!  I can't figure it out, so it will have to wait until tomorrow.  Great!

I stayed and cleaned my room for 2 hours this afternoon...threw out a bunch of old stuff and stuffed other stuff into my cupboards.  My walls are nearly bare.  We're doing a unit on the states of matter and the kiddos are really into it!  Maybe Monday we'll start a short desert unit.

Not sure how much horse time, therefore, I'll have this weekend, if any at all.  It saddens me to be without my horses, but I'm up against a deadline to get all this done.

1 comment: