COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It's going to be cooler today!

That's right...ONLY 101 degrees!  After two days of 106+ temps, today will cool down to only 101.  WOW!  I noticed the difference already this morning, at 4:00 a.m.!  There was a coolness to the air.  Last night, it was hot & humid at 5 a.m.  Today, it is dry and much cooler (below 80 degrees in the morning).

Today we are done some art projects~one with watercolors and another one with pastels.  After two days of science experiments, I'm exhausted!  And, today is an early release day, which means the kiddos go home an hour early!  And, they will do that for the next two days as well.  I'll have to completely tear down and clean my room.

But, "SUMMER'S COMING"!  YEAH!

2 comments:

  1. Good gravy.. I can only imagine what your temps are in the summer!!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about the fact that you have empty your class room of just about everything but the furniture.

    ReplyDelete