COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Readers' blogs question

Does anybody know why I can only see 1 other blog on my readers' blogs?  It's been like this now for 3 days.  And, when I scroll down to "view others", I still only see 1 blog...sigh...So, if I don't visit your blog until this gets resolved, at least you'll know why...
STUPID GOOGLE BLOGGER!  Grrrrrrrrr!

***UPDATE*** As of 5:00 a.m. today, the issue has been resolved.  Apparently this was some kind of bug that the folks at Google had to fix!  Now I can get caught up on everybody's blogs!   :-)

3 comments:

  1. mine was doing this too, but okay tonight...great mountain goat pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually mine are listed on the left side, as well as having the first part of each blog in the middle. Once in a while it tells me I'm not following ANYONE ... when I click on "All Blogs" instead of "Blogger Buzz" at the middle left, they show up again. Hope this helps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been off for a while, so I didn't have deal with it.

    ReplyDelete