There were times this school year when I thought I might not survive. I used up ALL of my 10 day sick leave plus another 8 or 9 days. Ugh. This really was the class from HELL. In 28 years of teaching, this group was THE WORST EVER. Not only were they low, low, low, but they made it perfectly clear THEY DID NOT WANT TO LEARN. No way. No how. They rebelled. They didn't bring homework. They didn't care. They were VERY immature. One girl sat out the class party because the day before she was playing some STUPID game where she had another student close their eyes, and then she SCRATCHED them! I mean, come on! Use some common sense, kiddos! I hear the upcoming class is low, but they apparently do NOT have the behavior and discipline problems that this group had. And, they were ALL accounted for today, except for one boy (who I should have RETAINED), but I just didn't have the energy to do so.
So, after a two-hour nap this afternoon, my vacation has officially started! :-)
It has to feel good to have it over. Enjoy summer.
ReplyDeleteWhew! Hope the break gives you the refueling you need to start all over again in a couple months.
ReplyDeleteYeah! Now enjoy your summer and take a lot of photos!
ReplyDeleteI love afternoon naps!!!,...:)JP
ReplyDelete