I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
They are cool birds, great shots.
Every time I open you site I have to remember that they are real! The whole thing looks like a giant sculpture made of the same material. Such a great pic! And your dinner guest is a cutie.
I see you're in the neighborhood!!! Are you staying in June Lake Loop?
I hate to be red, but the heck is it? Never saw it before!...:)JP
Chieftess: YES! We are in the June Lake loop, at the Revese Creek Lodge...one of the cabins there! :-)
A Quiet Corner: That is a Stellar's blue jay. The woods here are FULL of them!
They are cool birds, great shots.
ReplyDeleteEvery time I open you site I have to remember that they are real! The whole thing looks like a giant sculpture made of the same material. Such a great pic! And your dinner guest is a cutie.
ReplyDeleteI see you're in the neighborhood!!! Are you staying in June Lake Loop?
ReplyDeleteI hate to be red, but the heck is it? Never saw it before!...:)JP
ReplyDeleteChieftess: YES! We are in the June Lake loop, at the Revese Creek Lodge...one of the cabins there! :-)
ReplyDeleteA Quiet Corner: That is a Stellar's blue jay. The woods here are FULL of them!
ReplyDelete