I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Sierra Nevada fences~Good Fences~062714
Fences near Lone Pine, eastern Sierra, CA. Good Fences for Friday, June 27, 2014. To view other fences, please go to: http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/
UPDATE***This is off Lubken Road, the one at the south end of town, by the trailer park. This road heads up toward the Sierras and it goes through the ranch that the sunflowers are on. In fact, I think there is a pheasant hunting ranch there, too. We ALWAYS take this road. It is one of our favorites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
such pretty scenes! the 2nd one is just perfection!
ReplyDeleteI came for your Good Fences and was treated to one of my favorite drives, up 395. I've been kicking it around to do it this fall. Your photos are enticing.
ReplyDeleteGreat captures. I am you fence neighbor over at the linky!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. Have a great Friday.
I like a fence that doesn't overpower the beautiful scenery. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the scenes and the pretty yellow flowers in the last shot
ReplyDeleteWow those are some awesome looking mountains. Also loved the wild flowers. Oh the shot with the Big Horn Sheep is so cool. Where was it taken?
ReplyDeleteIda, I took this photo, and many others, right up from Deep Canyon, along Highway 74, above Palm Desert in May of 2014. I've seen sheep on these mountains before, but NEVER so many!
ReplyDeleteCheryl Ann
I love your wide open spaces!!??...:)JP
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! There is so much up that way that I love. Even the drive is amazing.
ReplyDelete