So, how do 30 kiddos do PE when it is over 100 degrees here in the desert? We go out at 9:00 in the morning. We are required to have 200 minutes of PE every 2 weeks, so that's 20 minutes a day. Or, in our case, we do 25 minutes every 4 days because we have early release on Wednesdays and that shortens our day anyway by 60 minutes. So, we head out to the playground early in the mornings!
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! I'll be doin' the happy dance at 1:36 p.m. today! :-) Then, summer vacation starts! I'm all checked out except for turning in my room keys. Walls are clean, desks are clean, cubbies are clean, and all my books are put away.
FREEDOM!
And, yes, there WERE days this year when I thought I was headed off for battle. MANY of them. TOO many of them.

Congratulations on your well deserved freedom! Use the time off to recharge your batteries because the new school year will be here soon. Stay cool!
ReplyDeleteSome years, you just have to endure and wait for the finish. Enjoy the vacation!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Good for you...enjoy...:)JP
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You've earned a great summer. Thanks for the PE explanation.
ReplyDelete