COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Around the front garden

I took a few photos of the front yard last weekend, before we left for Temecula.  It was a beautiful, clear, warm Saturday here and the birds were lined up on the fence, waiting their turn to eat.  They enjoy the COSTCO bags of seed best.  I've tried other brands, but that is the one they prefer.

 Birds lining up on fence waiting for breakfast.
 My black lab, Ripley, always "helps" me.
 One of the bird feeders.  I now have 3 of these, from Lowe's.
 My daisies...
 Blue flowers...
More daisies!

2 comments:

  1. When birds line up like that, I think they're talking about us.
    Ripley sure looks like a nice pooch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is almost here judging from your place!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete