COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, February 19, 2016

End of the week and a 3 day weekend!

Why is it that a 4 day work week can seem so dang long?  This week took FOREVER to end.  Maybe because I am just exhausted?  Gosh, last weekend was another 3 day weekend and I really didn't do that much...I'm frankly surprised I'm this worn out!  Maybe it is because I just turned 64?  I doubt it.  Whatever the cause, I was tired and cranky today.  REALLY cranky.  And, of course, I took it out on the kids, which isn't fair to them.

I can't wait to go to the Living Desert Saturday morning with our daughter and granddaughter.  The weather is nice, but I'll be taking extra water.  The husband of one of my colleagues and good friends collapsed at the Living Desert last Monday and was taken by ambulance to a local hospital.  He was dehydrated.

Here are some photos I didn't post yet this week...All of these are in & around Temecula.

 Probably a 30+ year old vine...
 Older vines
 Some kind of bird nest in this tree
More Temecula vineyards...

2 comments:

  1. I found something interesting when I retired - i was never that worn out again. I resisted my job so much (medical transcription and sitting for hours at a compueter) that I could get sick easily. Just wait until u retire - you'll rarely have a sick day probably. Hope u feel better and i enjoyed the Temecula photos ..i always love photos of that area. I still have so many i haven't posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, I was SO TIRED on Friday that I nearly quit that day. Most people don't realize how emotionally and physically exhausting teaching is. Frankly, at this point, I'm not even sure I'll make it to the last day of school this year.

    ReplyDelete