COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

More metal sculpture photos

So, Saturday I drove from our home in Palm Desert to Temecula.  We like to drive up Highway 74, turn at the Anza cutoff (371) and drive through Anza and later Aguanga.  Aguanga is where the road comes in from Warner Springs.  About a mile or so west on that road (toward Temecula), on the right, is the metal sculpture garden.  Hubby didn't want to get out of the car Saturday, so I got out and took photos of some things I hadn't seen before.  It was getting windy that afternoon and storm clouds were rolling in, so I didn't stay long.  I'm glad we stopped Saturday because Sunday we drove home Interstate 215 to the 60 to the 10 and missed that area altogether, due to the weather.

 I'm not too sure about this one...maybe it belongs on the X-Files?

 Mr. Scarecrow!

 Another possible X-Files?

 I liked this one.
 I LOVE this one!

This is how my sore throat made me feel yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. Nice sculptures - ..i get the feeling you do what I do - getting out a lot to take pics! I'm always raring to go. Hope your sore throat heals up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different sculptures than in Borrego Springs. Are they by Ricardo Brecca? Will put this on my list.

    ReplyDelete