COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, February 4, 2016




 I went for a walk at the city-owned golf course last weekend.  I hadn't been out there for months!  I forget how nice it is to go walking there!  There were a lot of people out walking that morning and we all had an excellent view of the snow on our local San Jacinto mountains.  It was a marvelous day!  Just think...this time next year I'll have PLENTY of free time to take walks!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful set of pictures, I was in your area 2 weekends ago, I did enjoy the time I spent there, desert and snow capped mountains, just gorgeous, and I love how so well landscaped the cities there.

    ReplyDelete