So, another week of work has ended and now the weekend is upon us. I'm not sure what I'll do. The weather forecast is for clear days, so I think I'll take my camera Sunday and drive up to visit the horses. I like to run my errands on Saturdays.
Here are some pics from last week that I didn't post yet...
And, thank you to all who stopped by and left a comment about Loki. He was neutered, but, in his younger days, he would prowl the neighborhood. One time I opened up the front door to find him covered with blood (his blood). It turns out, he got into a fight with another male cat (unaltered) and lost. I rushed him to the $$$$ vet down in Indio and he came home with a tube in the side of his neck. He was that badly beaten. He still roamed the neighborhood after that, but he pretty much stayed in our yard. It was his home, his safe haven. We used to allow him inside until he..er..uh...RUINED two couches and that was it. DONE with him inside. He spent the last several years either lounging around the front yard or out back, taking a long siesta. He really was quite a character. He trained every dog that we had and that was two German Shepherds and our current dog, Ripley, our black lab. All it took was one swat from Loki and the dogs left him alone!
The Palm Desert civic center park...
Our mountains got LOTS more snow!
Silhouette...
Ducks taking a nap at the park...
Pretty morning colors.
No comments:
Post a Comment