COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Living Desert Reserve photos

Since I lost one entire folder of photos due to a glitch with Windows 7, I'll have to post more photos from my trip to the Living Desert Reserve Saturday.  I googled the phrase "this location is not available" and found that indeed, it is a glitch with Windows 7. POOF!  An entire file of photos was GONE!  I printed off the page and maybe, if hubby has time tonight, he can figure it out.  I certainly do not wish to lose another file!

It was a bright, warm Saturday morning this past weekend and I was eager to get OUT!  Hubby left for work about 8 a.m. and I left for the Living Desert.  I need to go back and see the baby giraffe, but that will have to be another visit.

I was especially intrigued this visit by all of the plants there.  These are just a few of them.

 I believe this is an agave...

 Palms by the entrance.
 Yes, those are baby dates!
 Beautiful, lacelike leaves.
One of the plants in the fossil garden.

1 comment: