COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Mexican wolf




 That's our daughter and granddaughter, not wolves!
I have always loved to watch the Mexican wolves at the Living Desert Reserve and on Saturday, this beautiful creature was out early in the morning.  I believe either the keeper was down below or the other one was going to be let out, as you can see how alert he/she is.  I think this one is a male because it was so large.  I'm always happy to see them out in their enclosure, which has a high mesa and a pond for them.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creatures...one to be respected, for sure! Great pic of the grand, too!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wolf is very healthy looking and so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete