COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Blossoms!



 I even managed to catch a busy bee in this photo!
Here's the tree.

Just down the street from where I board my horses in Anza is the school complex:  elementary school, middle school, and high school.  They have trees there which are currently in bloom.  I drove by and slammed on my brakes, then stopped and got out of the car to take some photos last weekend.  I figured that by this next weekend, the blossoms would be GONE!  The trees were full of bees, but none of them bothered me as I inched my way closer to take some photos.  I believe these are flowering plums, as their leaves are a dark purple once the blossoms are gone.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!
    I'm just down the road in Cherry Valley. Lot's of Cherry trees in blossom here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those gorgeous pink blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The pink against the blue sky looks nice.

    ReplyDelete