COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Good Fences~ February 12, 2016

 Eye-level view of one of the fences...
 I liked the two doves on this fence.
Just a few of the fences at the Living Desert Reserve last weekend.
To visit Good Fences, please go to:     http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Hello, pretty doves and great fence find. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice. i like those insert type fences - don't see many around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even the doves enjoyed being a part of your nice fence presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice rustic fence and those dove look quite content to be sitting on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I love seeing two doves, and hate it when I see only one.

    ReplyDelete