COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

No furnace for 2 nights now and...

We haven't had to turn on our furnace now for two nights and it looks like we'll be having warm weather for another week!  It might even reach 88 degrees here today!  WOW!

All the plants, especially the little sunflowers, are loving these warm, clear days!  I have one sunflower out front ready to bloom and I saw another one inside the gate yesterday.  I'll have to go out and take some photos, for sure!  And, hopefully my Windows 7 laptop won't lose their location and completely delete them!  (...NOT FUNNY...)

I took these photos at the end of January.  I haven't taken any since then, so I'll get some this weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment