COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, February 8, 2016

Santa Rosa mountains visitor center

Well, I never made it up to the horses this past weekend.  However, I do have a 3 day weekend for the next 2 weekends, and I'll be driving right past them, so I'll wait until then to visit them.  They are in good hands anyway.

I took a short walk up at the Santa Rosa mountains visitor center.  I hadn't been up there since last fall and it was a beautiful, warm morning here in the desert.  And, last night was the first night in months that we haven't had to turn on our furnace.  Additionally, it looks like our warm weather will stick around at least through next weekend!  Whoo, whoo!

Well, that's a NEW ONE!  I was just about to post photos from my visit to the visitor's center and POOF!  My photo album disappeared!  My laptop went, "Hmmppffff" and I got a message that said, "this location no longer exists" and it disappeared.  Hubby couldn't even find it.  Gone!  Poof!  I just lost 55 photos...sigh...so no photos today. And, I stopped to take photos of the lupine up on Highway 74, as well as the brittlebrush.  DANG!  Well, at least I got out and did some walking over the weekend.  I can't WAIT to retire!
Take care.
~Cheryl Ann~


1 comment: