I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Clouds over Deep Canyon~SkyWatch Friday~010612
I love driving up to Deep Canyon on mornings when we have clouds here in the desert. They create such unusual effects up in our mountains. Shadows, periods of sun and shade...the mountains are always changing! I took these photos this week, on Tuesday, when I headed up toward Deep Canyon to be there for my horses' lesson with their trainer. I'm heading up there again tomorrow morning, since I've had 3 lessons this week on my own horsemanship course (or what I call "horses 101") to try out my newfound knowledge on Sunni, Cali, and Gigondas...maybe even Quad this weekend! Skywatch Friday for January 6, 2012. To visit SkyWatch Friday, please go to: http://skyley.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful sky shot. Horse lessons sound fascinating and fun. Happy Sky Watch!
ReplyDeleteGreat desert skies! Thanks for the awesome photos!
ReplyDeleteNice skeye candy.
ReplyDeletedelightful clouds! the last photo is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSWF