I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Pinyon and clouds~SkyWatch Friday~012012
Pinyon pine and clouds over the pinyon forest last weekend. I never really know what the top of the mountain will be like and I enjoy seeing its many moods. SkyWatch Friday for January 20, 2012. To visit SkyWatch Friday, please go to: http://skyley.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the shadows and the gray clouds in the sky. What great shots!
ReplyDeleteI like these photos. Looks very peaceful and quite.
ReplyDeleteSWF
Wonderful photo--love the lone pine tree against the sky. Mickie :)
ReplyDeleteWell the mood is decidedly calm and cloudless up here recently.. a pretty boring winter so far. You caught a rare day with some interesting sky action in these shots.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy seeing your views from "down below":)
Beautiful skies, Cheryl. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI am still going to have to take pics of our pinons, mountain slopes and clouds. So similar, but so nice!
ReplyDelete