The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Mountain scenes~Our World Tuesday~January 31, 2012





Sunday morning was crisp and clear.  There were only a couple clouds in the sky and as I headed up the mountain to go work 4 of my horses, I stopped along the way and took these photos. The previous weekend, this area was covered with clouds, but it was clear Sunday and I could see all the way across the Coachella Valley. I'm always amazed by the beauty of these mountains and I love exploring them! Why do the weekends go so quickly????  Our World Tuesday for January 31, 2012. To stop by Our World Tuesday, please go to:   http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. I like the photo of the single yucca, still hanging on despite the winter weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Looks much like my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks warm there and you got some good weather and great shots for your blog...yes the weekends go so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love such rough, dry country,. If it were closer I would go there for weekends too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely mountain scenes and a pretty day. Beautiful photos. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete