The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Monday, January 23, 2012

More photos of Saturday's clouds


We are recovering from Saturday's tremendous winds, but unfortunately another storm is moving in today, along with a high wind warning.  I haven't been outside yet, but one of my outdoor cats is huddled against the door, begging to come inside!  I may take a quick run up the highway after school to take more photos if the clouds are spilling over the mountains, like these.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, those clouds look familiar. I will be on the look out for sure!!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. In South Africa this is called the tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the storm to arrive tonight. Rain is good for our wildflowers season!!!:)

    ReplyDelete