I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Yellow wildflowers~Mellow Yellow Monday~010912
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I saw some brittlebush in bloom in southern Arizona and southern California last week. Warmed my heart!
ReplyDeleteSimple Brilliance
Beautiful capture.
ReplyDeleteMellow Yellow, have a nice week ahead!
Nice to see a bit of color this time of the year.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteHearty Yellow, come see.
Lovely! Have a fabulous week.
ReplyDeleteLiz @ MLC
Liz @ MCN
Even tho it is not the right time..the little yellow flowers look happy!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful,an image just enough to enlighten anyone's day!
ReplyDeleteColorful puzzle is my entry, please come and see. Have a great week.
Does seem a little out of season.
ReplyDeleteA very beautiful find. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteKim, USA
beautiful photo..:)
ReplyDeleteVisiting from MYM
Grocery Gift Basket
Peek at the Back
My Prince is Growing
Lovely flowers..
ReplyDeleteVisiting for MYM! Here's my share- hope you can stop by:)
http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/7366-blog-photo-challenge-enfamil-infant-formula/