I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Monday, January 30, 2012
Mountain scenes~Our World Tuesday~January 31, 2012
Sunday morning was crisp and clear. There were only a couple clouds in the sky and as I headed up the mountain to go work 4 of my horses, I stopped along the way and took these photos. The previous weekend, this area was covered with clouds, but it was clear Sunday and I could see all the way across the Coachella Valley. I'm always amazed by the beauty of these mountains and I love exploring them! Why do the weekends go so quickly???? Our World Tuesday for January 31, 2012. To stop by Our World Tuesday, please go to: http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the photo of the single yucca, still hanging on despite the winter weather.
ReplyDeleteSuch rugged and beautiful scenes.
ReplyDeleteLovely. Looks much like my neighborhood.
ReplyDeleteI love such rough, dry country,. If it were closer I would go there for weekends too.
ReplyDeleteLovely mountain scenes and a pretty day. Beautiful photos. Have a great day.
ReplyDelete