I'm sitting here at 3:30 a.m. drinking a hot toddy of Manuka honey, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, a pinch of cayenne pepper, and a pinch of tumeric. I woke up coughing about a half hour ago and decided rather than keep hubby awake, I better get up and DO SOMETHING! I can't take NyQuil as I'll just nod off in class. I really do need to go into school today as my class is scheduled for the new, common core testing this morning. I sure hope this stuff works!
It was 99 degrees AGAIN yesterday afternoon. I put on two fans (we are really trying to NOT turn on the air conditioner this early!). It should be a few degrees lower today, however, and in the 80's by the weekend. Phew! If that is an introduction to summer, I want no part of it!
And, thank you all for your kind comments. No, being a teacher these days is extremely difficult when parents send sick kids to school. This virus is now all over the school and my colleague and dear friend has it, too, I'm afraid for her...sigh...Poor thing, by 2:00 yesterday afternoon, she had wilted and was ready to go home! I doubt she'll be there today or tomorrow.
Hope you make it until the weekend...:)JP
ReplyDeleteThank you...me too! I almost did NOT make it through the day today...I had to take 2 Advil for a really bad headache...
ReplyDeleteCheryl Ann
Yep, I'm sure you get exposed to everything that comes around.
ReplyDeleteHang in there...