COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bronchitis!

Yes, my cold of last week has now turned into bronchitis.  I cough every morning, noon, and night. ...sigh...I really was hoping I'd skip getting this sick, but it was not to be.  And, yesterday, by 11:00 a.m., I was completely exhausted.  And, I had another 3 1/2 hours of school to get through for the day, plus 29 overly active kidlets!  I made it, but it wasn't easy.

We didn't even have dinner here last night. I fell asleep for an hour about 5 p.m. and hubby was awake.  Then, I was awake until 9:00 and HE fell asleep, so no dinner for the two of us.  It's not like we both couldn't skip a few meals!  :-(

More photos of my sweet peas.  Yes, in April!  I didn't even get them planted until January this year and with the heat, they have just grown and grown.  I also fertilize them with horse manure tea, which I make up frequently, so they have plenty of organic matter and nitrogen!  :-)

Can't you just smell them?




3 comments:

  1. The worst! I used to get that every single year but strangely enough, I haven't had even a cold going on about ten years now. Knock on wood. I'm sure it has something to do with retiring and getting out of all of those germs I was in contact with through 28 years of working in schools. Make a hot toddy. I've heard they work. Or just make you sleep. Either way, it's gotta be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely aromatic pix, but please take care of the cough....you do not need pneumonia!!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm commenting in reverse and I'm glad you are feeling better now. Beautiful flowers and photos of them!

    ReplyDelete