I noticed that the grosbeaks were back yesterday morning. One was in the front yard and another one was in the back yard. I stopped at WINCO before the haircut appt. and bought some sunflower seeds and their birdseed. I like to give the birds a variety of items to eat and apparently grosbeaks enjoy sunflower seeds. The COSTCO brand is a very good one, but I can't always stand in line there to buy birdseed (as I'm sure you know...) I also cleaned out and refilled the two hummingbird feeders in the back yard. One of them was empty. As soon as I filled them up, finches stopped by for a drink!
Back to school this morning. Ugh...Oh, and I'm on jury duty "standby" this week.
Where's my food?
Doves like the birdseed.

The shy grosbeak. The minute they see me move inside the house, they take off!
The Bluebirds are shy too!!! I love Grosbeaks...good luck with Jury Duty...perhaps you will get lucky!...:)JP
ReplyDelete