Well, I made it through the week. Had another testing day with the kiddos on Wednesday, but it went very well. Today was the day before a 3 day weekend and they were BONKERS! First, we had an assembly to honor 4 kids from each class as students of the trimester. I stopped at Dollar Tree, bought 4 pretty Easter bags, and filled them with pencils, erasers, colored pencils, and boxes of crayons. They were THRILLED! :-) After the assembly, we went back to class and did a poster of Easter baskets and eggs. They couldn't wait to try their colored pencils and new crayons. Do you have ANY idea what crayons look like mid-year? FORGET IT. They are nubs. Actually, considering how much excitement they had, they were pretty well behaved. I really can't complain.
Now, for the weekend! :-)
And, for my Canadian friends, it was in the mid-80's here today with cloud cover. Right now the humidity is 20% and my knees are aching. Ouch! Oh, well...
So, I'm PLANNING on visiting the horses tomorrow, zipping home about noon, and then babysitting tomorrow afternoon for a couple of hours. Saturday, we go to the McCallum Theater to hear our daughter's middle school band perform. Sunday is Easter...
Photo taken up at the horse ranch last weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment