COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, April 7, 2014

When do you post?

If I'm going to post something for my blog, I do it first thing in the morning (usually).  But, during the school week, that isn't always possible, so I'll do it the night before.  Today I have to rush, buy gasoline, and get to school early.  It's the first day of the new state COMPUTERIZED testing and I have to get my instructions ready and be prepared.  30 kids need to input their ID numbers (oye vei!).

So, yesterday was our granddaughter's 1st birthday party.  Her actual birthday is today, but we are all working.  They had a big party for her and a colleague of our daughter's made her a huge birthday cupcake and 4 kinds of cupcakes for everyone to enjoy!  A good afternoon was had by all, but I was asleep by 7:00 last night!  My cold sure took it out of me.

And, that brings up another issue:  I haven't been this tired and rundown since I last had pneumonia.  I mean, I've had COMPLETE FATIGUE.  Like mono.  Like pneumonia.  And, I've got to make it through 5 days at school this week.

I think I'm going to stop at the health food store and buy some wheatgrass and a smoothie this afternoon!


3 comments:

  1. The grand kids poop us out too...but so worth it as are the children you teach!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to post 3 x week but that has been the exception I'm afraid. I found that I get more hits and comments when I schedule it to post early in the morning (Eastern time) so that it pops up by 6 am on the West Coast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to post every single day. Sadly, now it's whenever I have the urge.

    ReplyDelete