COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Raven~Wild Bird Wednesday~042314



I often see ravens either in Garner Valley or up at the horse ranch.  This fellow was sitting on a chain link fence about a block from the ranch last Sunday.  There is a pair of ravens who are residents of the ranch.  They boldly strut through the horse corrals and land on the railings there.  Sometimes I see one of them with something in its mouth (occasionally that is a mouse!).  One of them loves to sit at the top of one of the hemlock trees and caw.  I often see them on top of the telephone poles along the ranch driveway, too.  I find them quite amusing actually.  We also have several around our home here in the desert.  Wild Bird Wednesday for April 23, 2014.  To visit WBW, please go to:    http://paying-ready-attention-gallery.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Good to have them around your ranch to be able to study them. Good shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fence sitter you have there. So much nicer than the last one I saw in a suburban shopping centre.

    ReplyDelete