COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Rancho Los Olivos ~ Good Fences~040414

We found this beautiful gate and fence up in the little town of Los Olivos, which is next to Solvang.  Beautiful, eh?  Good Fences for April 4, 2014.   To visit Good Fences, please go to:   http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

  1. wow! almost like a greek archway!

    thanks for linking up, cheryl ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a huge fence and gate! Love it.
    Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a huge fence and gate! Love it.
    Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very imposing. I sober what or who is behind it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's impressive! Love your blog header! - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fence!!! Good morning from Aruba!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wall is reminiscent of the ones surrounding properties in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes I know where that is. My husband and I love to visit there when we can get away from the ranch. Such a great place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks grand! Love the arch too :)

    (I have fixed the link to the curtains if you are interested. Thank you for letting me know)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never seen something like this except in photos. That is a nice picture.

    ReplyDelete