COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, April 7, 2014

Twice in one day~Our World Tuesday~040814

Blog posts, that is...don't get excited!  I was bored yesterday morning, so I went around with my camera and took photos of some of the flowers in the yard, and some of the birds at my feeders.  I ran out of food this morning, so the birds only got a few bits of seed this morning, but I stopped and bought them more birdseed and there are doves, sparrows, and finches out there now.  Last year and the year before, we had a family of grosbeaks show up, but I haven't seen them yet. I don't think they were here until May maybe?  Our World Tuesday for April 8, 2014.  To visit OWT, please go to:    http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/




 Yes, these are my sweet peas in the back, along with dog fence.

I always enjoy seeing the doves at the feeding stations.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely flower shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet peas have been a long time favorite of mine...I should do some checking on conditions needed...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet peas already? We won't have any of those for a while. Aren't they just wonderful colours?

    ReplyDelete