COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, April 25, 2014

Last weekend's storm



Our mountains had a terrific rain/thunderstorm last Friday.  By Sunday, when I drove up to the horse ranch, these were some of the sights.  I liked the footprints in the bottom one.  Another day of rain is forecast here today, so I'll let you know whether or not our dry mountains get another day of rain!

As for me, I'm home (again)...this time with some sort of horrible flu that feels like somebody took a sledgehammer to my back.  It had settled there for a couple of days and by noon yesterday, I was ready to come home.  However, I had two more hours of kidlets.  And, they were brutal.  As I left, I told my principal, "I'm sick.  I'm going HOME!"  Yup.  That's how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment