COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A bit of color for the 2nd day of daylight savings time!

My goodness!  The kiddos were brain dead yesterday!  Yawning, stretching...they could hardly stay awake!

I found these daffodils up in Garner Valley on Sunday, in the little area with small houses and lots (one of my favorite areas).  Aren't they pretty?  I had to shoot through a chain link fence, but they are still enjoyable!

While I'm enjoying the longer afternoon/early evening light, it's hard getting up at 4:45, which is still, to me, 3:45 a.m.!!!   :-(

1 comment:

  1. I've been feeling a little brain-dead myself. Amazing what losing an hour of sleep will do!

    ReplyDelete