COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, March 28, 2015

The weekend is here and I have a WHAT?????

It's tax season time, so that means today I have my appointment with our tax guy.  I really like the place where we go.  We use a CPA firm, since several years ago, I inherited some money from my grandmother.  We just stayed with them.  I don't dread it like many people do.  I realize we will owe some state taxes, even though I'm at the highest bracket for withholding, but I have money put away for this.  So, off I go this morning at 10:30...

It looks like today is going to be 100 degrees here, so I'll stay close to home and do errands.  I may drive around Palm Springs and take photos, since I'll be out there anyway.  Phew.  100 degrees in March...OYE!  See, Al, aren't you GLAD you left the desert?  It's going to be in the high 90's next week, but then a "cool down" will begin...back into the 80's.  Just in time for my spring break!   :-)

Not much going on here, then.  Tomorrow I'll drive up and do horse stuff.  Here are some pretty views of the Coachella Valley from the Santa Rosa mountains.  At several points, I can look down and see the windmills.  If you click on the top one to enlarge it, you CAN see the windmills!



1 comment:

  1. Not so sure I'm glad we left the hot desert. Right now I'm sitting in the rig next to the heat vent with the furnace on full blast.

    ReplyDelete