COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, March 9, 2015

Lupine and creosote

There is quite a bit of lupine in bloom now along Highway 74.  That's the good news.  The bad news is that I can't find a turnout where I can pull over to take photos or walk to a patch of it.  There is one turnout and I stopped there again yesterday to take photos of the lupine with my Canon.  I had my Nikon last time and it was extremely windy and only 2 photos came out in focus!  I pass patches and patches of lupine, but, with cars either whizzing the other direction or right up on my bumper, and NO turnouts, I can't stop.  So, these photos from yesterday will have to do for now.  I tried to scout the locations of the clumps of lupine, but they are all either on a curve with no turnout or a straight road with no turnout.  Hmmmm.....I'm going to have to figure this out!  Also, the creosote is blooming right now and it's actually pretty!s

Click on photos to enlarge.




Even the creosote is pretty right now!

2 comments:

  1. The lupine is beautiful in your area, I love the color. And the creosote looks happy as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those two colors together. Anza Borrego is full of color right now.

    ReplyDelete