we went to big bear the other day and they have a lot ot snow - we didn't get any , just hail and one time some fast beautiful big snowflakes that melted when they hit the ground.
I like snow as much as the next person, but I love it from afar. I can see it in the mountains and if I want to get to it, I can. Thank goodness, it doesn't snow right here!
Nice to look up at snow and not have to drive or walk in it.
ReplyDeletewe went to big bear the other day and they have a lot ot snow - we didn't get any , just hail and one time some fast beautiful big snowflakes that melted when they hit the ground.
ReplyDeleteWas amazed how much snow I saw from Keys View. Glad I only experienced rain. But it's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI like snow as much as the next person, but I love it from afar. I can see it in the mountains and if I want to get to it, I can. Thank goodness, it doesn't snow right here!
ReplyDelete