COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Boy, it was a cold, cloudy, and wet morning!




I took these photos Sunday morning when I drove up highway 74.  That's Vista Point in the bottom one.  There was no way I was getting out of my car to take a photo, so that's part of the car window on the right.  And, I really didn't wish to get my camera wet!  Brrrr.....what a miserable morning.  However, the wildflowers really enjoyed all that moisture, I'm sure.  I believe the Santa Rosa mountains friends' group is having their wildflower festival March 21, just in time for the wildflowers to be at their peak!  I've already seen much more lupine along the highway this year than last year.  Now, if I could only find a decent turnout where I could park and take photos!  NO RAIN is in the forecast for the next 10 days, so maybe I'll get a chance next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment