So, yesterday I went to urgent care and I FINALLY got a doctor who prescribed some antibiotics for me. I now have a z-pak and I'm off work for 3 days so I can get some REST! I slept 10 hours last night! :-) I had the flu in January, got over it, had a relapse in February, toward the end of the month, and was BACK in urgent care yesterday. I have had a sore throat for 4 days. Well, this doctor said, "Enough is enough...I'm putting you on antibiotics!" and wrote a note for 3 days off school. I came home, took the first 2 pills, and fell asleep for 2 hours! I watched a couple of movies yesterday: Defiance and The Duchess. Didn't go to the family dinner at our son's house because of the newborn...so I missed that.
We had a large cloud cover here yesterday and I still see clouds this morning. I may get out and take a few photos just for a while. I really NEED to get some rest as I have parent conferences next week.
Thinking back, I've had 3 kids with stomach aches this week, and 3 more with headaches so bad that they've put their heads down in class. Now, if only the parents would keep them HOME when they are sick, instead of sending them to school? My gosh...
Take care.
Cheryl Ann~Some of the flowers from my garden this year.
As a teacher you must be exposed to some awful bugs. Keep sick kids at home. Feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you're under the weather. Being around children is asking for it, but unfortunately you don't have a choice.
ReplyDeleteLove your new header photo.
Get well soon.
i use to watch grandkids more than i do now and had a few more episodes of not feeling good - i can't imagine being in a room ful of sick kids. get well soon.
ReplyDelete