COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Canyon de Chelly ponies, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Williams, Flagstaff videos

Hey, Doug...


This is for you!   :-)  Enjoy!  I made these videos a few years back...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsPXEQSyejQ&list=UUTPTVbo1NWTu_HvRzy9r3uQ

If the link doesn't take you directly to the video of the Canyon de Chelly horses, look for it on the sidebar.  They SHOULD work.  I just tried them both.

Here's another one...Canyon de Chelly morning light:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM4xga7_QIs&index=4&list=UUTPTVbo1NWTu_HvRzy9r3uQ

Oh, and one more:  Our trip to Canyon de Chelly and the Grand Canyon!!! Also, photos from Williams, the Mogollon Rim, Flagstaff, Monument Valley, and Bryce Canyon.

 Music is from The Big Country (Al, you should enjoy this!)  Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0eP60AfA6U&index=7&list=UUTPTVbo1NWTu_HvRzy9r3uQ

Here are a few photos from that trip:
 Canyon de Chelly after a late afternoon thunderstorm.
Spider Rock in Canyon de Chelly.
Looking down into the canyon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, Cheryl Ann, for the photos and the videos. There are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's my favorite place in Arizona!! I just love it there and frankly, I love it wayyy over the Grand Canyon. Been there twice and I want to go again.

    ReplyDelete