COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, March 27, 2015

Finally Friday!



Just some pics of the flowers in my yard.  I actually have one sunflower in bloom and I'll get some photos of it this afternoon, after school.  I also have something blue blooming right outside my office window, but I haven't had time to investigate it this week.  Just too busy with parent/teacher conferences.  Oh, and I have now discovered that I have another ADHD student!  Oh, joy!  That's 4 out of 25, with one meth baby.  I'm going to have to rethink how I present lessons...chunk them into smaller parts.  I'll be reading up on ADHD this weekend, FER SHUR!

Have a great weekend and take care during your travels.  Our daughter is flying to New York City today with another high school's band to perform.  She will be there 5 days and visit the art museum and the natural history museum, as well as the 911 Memorial.

~~Cheryl Ann~~

1 comment:

  1. I really don't envy you teaching 25 kids in one classroom but hats off to learning how to deal with some issues.

    ReplyDelete