COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Joshua Tree~Tuesday Takes 010411

When hubby and I visited Joshua Tree National Park on Saturday, I stopped to take this photo of one of the joshua trees. This park is on the opposite side of the Coachella Valley from Deep Canyon, but we like to visit it at different times of the year and since we were both home this past weekend, off we went! I like the joshua tree against the clear, blue sky. By afternoon, however, storm clouds were moving in. I'm not sure if the park got snow that evening, but snow was reported down to 1,500 feet here in Southern California, so I imagine the higher elevations in the park got snow. This is my first "Tuesday Takes". To visit other participants, please visit: http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2011/01/tuesday-takes-36.html

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Really is a beautiful tree! I would surely love to visit them one day too!
    Thanks for joining in, I follow you now.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating tree, great photo. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot. Joshua Trees are so beautiful I think!

    ReplyDelete