The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Warm weather and sunshine~That's My World 011811











Yesterday was a warm, sunny day and so I headed up the highway to visit my horses. Along the way, I had to stop and take these photos. That's a curve on Highway 74, which goes from Palm Desert to Hemet. It also goes up to Idyllwild, but that's a different road. It is a curvy road and dangerous for those who exceed the posted speed limits and, unfortunately, on my way back down, a motorcyclist had crashed and was being attended to by other motorists. But, it was such a gorgeous and warm day, who couldn't resist getting out and enjoying the scenery? That's My World for Tuesday, January 18, 2011.




4 comments:

  1. Your Hwy 74 scenes, esp the last 3, look EXACTLY like where I live! The only time I have been through your area, from Warner Springs into Palm Desert, my jaws dropped...like driving through parts of the Sandia foothills, right down to some plants and the exact type and color of boulders!

    I've been meaning to go to the stables nearby - it's been 10 years since I rode a horse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molto belle queste foto !
    Sembra che ci sia caldo...
    Buona serata :))
    Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that beautiful, cobalt blue sky. Love the photo with the little whirlywind cloud above the hill. Such a delicate beauty most would miss. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does look like a beautiful day for a ride. We have a dangerous hill that the motorcyclists love, and die on.

    ReplyDelete