COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fossil Falls~Scenic Sunday 010211







On our way home from Lone Pine on Friday, hubby and I stopped by the Fossil Falls turnoff. We did a little bit of exploring, but, honestly, after my recent bout of bronchitis, I am still not able to walk very far without gasping for air and having a coughing fit! We have passed by this turnout many, many times and hadn't stopped until this trip. I would love to stop here again, when I am feeling better! Scenic Sunday for January 2, 2011. Fossil Falls is a turnoff on Highway 395. It is near Little Lake, south of Olancha, which is south of Lone Pine. Really, it is out in the middle of nowhere!



4 comments:

  1. It is beautiful country, but maybe not when you're sick. Hope you feel better soon. My bronchitis was always brought on by stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good photos of the Sierras. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks interesting. Where is/are Fossil Falls? Oh, the weather looks decent, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon, and yes..where is/are Fossil Falls? Amazing area. Anyway, get better soon - we're all thinking of you and sending Get Well Vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete