I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Simple Pleasures 011311
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A magic moment. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
ReplyDeleteThat is breathtaking!!! I love it, and that drive would definitely be a simple pleasure for me.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo. Whenever I've been up there on 74, it's been one of those clear-days-you-can-see-forever days.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Simple Pleasures, Cheryl Ann. We're kindred spirits. I find so many wonderful simple pleasures in the outdoors. I love clouds and all things sky. Your photograph is gorgeous! I'm so glad you joined us today. You've captured the essence of this series.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh....a simple pleasure for certain. So lovely. So, so lovely.
ReplyDeleteI like those views...have one from my office on those rare times there is moisture here...the sun comes up, and the fog and mist moves up the canyon to our south.
ReplyDeleteI should post a magical shot of that some time.
this looks like such a great place and the clouds....awesome
ReplyDeleteYou were certainly at the right place. That's a great combination of sky happenings. And I say, even more than a simple pleasure. Great capture.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful moment that must have been...such glorious color - the beauty of His creation is astonishing!
ReplyDeleteM.
Oh, how very beautiful!! I love clouds and mountains. What an amazing photo you've taken. You are so blessed to see such breath-taking moments :-)
ReplyDeletejoy in Christ..Trish