Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Monday, January 31, 2011

"Green" ~Weekly Color 013011

I visited the Living Desert Reserve Friday afternoon last week, after school. I REALLY needed to get out and forgetabout my class of third graders! So, off I went for some "outdoor" time! It was such a pretty afternoon there...clear, blue sky and afternoon light! I just took this one to show all the various kinds of cacti there. Weekly Color for January 30, 2011, "green". To see other participants, please visit: http://livingtakestalent.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. Amazing how green a desert area can be! Interesting photo! And your weekend drive to your horses must be a great experience with so many images of Nature along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the perfect place to be to "just be."
    Beautiful photograph!

    ReplyDelete