COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, January 31, 2011

"Green" ~Weekly Color 013011

I visited the Living Desert Reserve Friday afternoon last week, after school. I REALLY needed to get out and forgetabout my class of third graders! So, off I went for some "outdoor" time! It was such a pretty afternoon there...clear, blue sky and afternoon light! I just took this one to show all the various kinds of cacti there. Weekly Color for January 30, 2011, "green". To see other participants, please visit: http://livingtakestalent.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. Amazing how green a desert area can be! Interesting photo! And your weekend drive to your horses must be a great experience with so many images of Nature along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the perfect place to be to "just be."
    Beautiful photograph!

    ReplyDelete